Salary: Negotiable and dependent upon experience
You would join a Team of 4 other Receptionist.
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Telephone reception and message service
- Documentation management
- Making appointments on the computer
- Filing and scanning clinic letters
- Ensuring patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Updating records
- Liaising with patients and members of the clinical team
- Issuing repeat prescriptions
- Patient related admin tasks.
- Previous reception and administrative experience
- Ability to working on your own initiative and in a team.
- Available to work extra hours when required
- Excellent IT skills
- First rate telephone manner
- Confident liaising with patients and members of the clinical team
- Highly organised
- Strong admin skills
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Previous GP Surgery reception experience
- Experience using Emis clinical system
- Medical experience
Salary + Benefits:
- Salary will depend on experience.
- You will also have access to the NHS Pension.
- No extended hours or weekend working
- Free Parking
How to apply:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter. We will send you a job description and practice profile by return email. For further information regarding this post please call the Practice Manager on 0121 667 9367.
Closing date is Friday 26 January 2018.