Our CCG is led by GPs who are best placed to decide how to spend your money on health care. We will make decisions based upon what you tell us you want and need and how best we believe we can improve everyone's health. We are committed to keeping you informed and involved in the decision we make. View Our Engagement Commitment.
Our communications cornerstones:
- The voice of patients and partners will be at the heart of every decision we make
- We will speak and listen in equal measure, always ensuring there is opportunity to feed back to the top
- We will develop our people as excellent communicators and create effective, credible mechanisms inside and out of the organisation
- Our tone of voice will be clear, professional, accessible, honest, respectful and easy-to-understand
- Our communications will be cost effective, using new technology and working with partners to communicate with one voice.
Together, we can improve healthcare services for all and make Solihull a fairer, healthier place to live and work. You can join us on our journey by:
- Choose your level of involvement and become a member of Solihull CCG with our 'Your Health, Your Voice' programme
- Following us on twitter: @SolihullCCG
- Joining your local Patient Participation Group - speak to your GP practice receptionist to find out more
- Sending us feedback or join our mailing list: email@example.com
- Attending our events - we'll promote these in the newsletter and on practice screens.