Solihull CCG aims to commission the highest quality care that is tailored to meet the specific needs of patients and the wider community in the Solihull area. There are a number of dimensions to our mission, which together form the basis of a clear vision for the development of a clinically-led and accountable health commissioning structure for everyone in Solihull.
- Delivery of high quality care that is safe for our patients
- Retaining a local and community focus
- Wherever possible, intervening earlier in an illness or possibly preventing it from happening
- Ensuring that the community has a greater influence on the services that are available
- Ensuring that individuals can take more responsibility for their own health
- Playing our part in delivering required efficiencies in the current economic downturn